A brace of whoppas

The Hood

Reaction score
My partner and I have just had twin girls on the 7th April.

Best brace I ever had, baby 1, Fleur Rebecca Davey @ 7lb 8oz, baby 2, Lily-May Davey 6lb 5oz.

Can't think when the hell i'll be fishing again.

But what the heck.

Do Octoplus make a double baby seat attachment?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Congratulations to you and your wife Hood .....Hope all are well ..

The Hood

Reaction score
Thanks Ed, all doing very well, nearly lost my partner and Lily-May, after Fleur was born normally, full crash into theatre, looked like an episode of Holby City.

All happy now.

Ta

S

Shrek

Fantastic news, Mr Davey. I wish you all the sleep you can get.

By the way, what did you use for bait?

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations to you both.

My own daughter is seven years old and every day has been a magical mystery tour for me.

I'd love to see a specification for the double baby seat attachment.

Best of luck to the 4 of you.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Well done to you both. Having had our first last year I can't imagine the emotions you must have felt with twins!

Glad to see the birth was timed nicely for the closed season!!

Things might have settled down a bit by the 16th when you might get the chance for a quick session with luck( & an understanding partner!).

D

Danny Lancaster

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hope Mum and the girls are well.

Best Regards

Danny

T

The Monk

well done Robin,
that will be your fishing on hold for a while mate?

D

Dave Slater

Congratulations. Hope all goes well and you are fishing again soon :eek:)

Doug Butler

Reaction score
Congratulations to you both, and there are some grate starter kits on the market.

Get in quick.

M

mel Crighton

Congratulations to you both, treat them well you will get your reward later, I did 11 grandchildren love the all.....

R

Richard Huggett 1

My congratulations on your fine brace old chap....regarding the double seat attachment, you don't need to look far. Why do you think pole seats are made that way !!!

Think about it....

The Hood

Reaction score
Thank you for all the wonderful comments lads, wife and babies doing very well, 7 year old stepdaughter enjoying it too. the two cats are a bit miffed, haven't been let in the house yet. Poor buggers eh.

L

Les Clark

Nice one for you both,lot`s of joy to come,best wishe`s to your partner and to the girl`s.

W

Wolfman Woody

Enjoy them Mike and congratulations the two of you.

Watch it when they reach 13 - girls are funny. Mine turned against me, I became the devil incarnate. I couldn't help her, didn't understand her, etc. all the way up until she was 23. Then she asked one day - "Can I come fishing with you?" I eventually picked myself up off the floor and have been on tablets ever since.

The Hood

Reaction score
My 7 year old likes to play with the maggots, but doesn't have any patience for fishing just yet. She prefers to play football. Daft thing is i'm not into football, always preferred playing cricket and going fishing.

Wonder what the two new saucepans will be like?