Hey Everyone... New Guy Here! :)

barla

Reaction score
Hi FM,

Just registered with the site. After reading some very useful topics/threads I thought i would join to gain a bit more information about some summer species i intend to fish for. Am also here to offer advice to anyone who needs it. My main line of fishing is Carp fishing. Few years back, i used to do river fishing ( Barbel Bashing! ) so can offer some info on areas of that. Also enjoy sitting by the local pool with a float rod and waggler so can offer advice on most areas of Coarse fishing. Unfortunately, my knowledge stops at coarse fishing as i have no clue about Sea, Match or Game fishing.

Tight Lines
Barla

MarkTheSpark

Reaction score
Welcome to the UK's finest fshing website, Barla. Fire away with an questions you may have,because the regulars here are some of the UK's best anglers. Riff Raff are barred,apart from me.

Post straightforward questions gthat don't rquire a book to answer, in the right forum sections, and you'll get some quality advice.

And don't forget to join the Angling Trust, if you hvent already. They're working hard for us

barla

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've got a thread in the coarse/fishing section requiring information. If any of you could have a quick look and provide some info that would be great.

Tight Lines
Barla