BLUE POOL report

W

Wolfman Woody

First I want to add my thanks to those who supported us, Andrew Robinson of Dynamite (knockout Tiger Nut Boilies!!) Dave Chilton for the Kryston goody-bag (nice selections and very much appreciated), Rob Eustace of GLT, and Ian Welch (I will be buying a cover-all Ian - good value).

I know I'm refered to as 'the Marlow Meldrew', but as for Frothey accusing me of getting wound up well it started badly with a stupid woman not looking at a roundabout and blocking my way off. I mean, and then soemone must have tipped Frothey off as to what subjects touch a raw nerve because he wound me up every time. Normally, I am the most placid person you could wish to meet, but there are rare moment when.....

Didn't realise Stuart had taken a fancy to Nick though. I thought I was in with a chance there (wandering hands in the group photo, or should that be grope photo!!)

Nice time, we must do it again!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Look's like you all had a crack, not too sure on that BBQ though, looked like you could manage 2 sausage's on that at a push. Perhaps you needed my culinary delights to tingle your taste buds, next time perhaps. Swim adjacent to a ditch would suffice!

Jason, your hairs getting on par with Frothey's mate, in fact, looking at the pic its like a mirror image of Froth, both standing like a pair of numb nuts wiv ya arms folded waiting on who's gonna get what from the BBQ.

No Graham in the pic, maybe taking the pic, oh no, i see him, standing next to the bag on the floor doing an impression of a bottle.

;o)

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Good write up. Excellent time had. Agree with Cheeky must do it again soon so I can crack the 20 barrier. Have sent emails out personally thanking the sponsors for there contributions.

S

Skive

Look this is getting out of hand.(well it sliped)

I can not help it if you all fancied me, I did my best to let you all down in the best possible way.

Nick is a very nice man coz he went for the cary out.

F

Frothey

when i said "look, nicks coming out" i meant of his bivvy!

N

Nick Austin 2

tehe!....
what's going on?... i come back after the weekend and suddenly i'm a bloody queen!...

all i did was go out for a curry, and comment on how nice skives hair looked!

W

Wolfman Woody

Before anyone else gets any funny ideas, this is all just a little bit of fun. I wouldn't want anyone thinking this was a real-life replay of Corrie Street. I have a reputation to uphold you know.

I thought Dave's hair looked nice, Nick. All those little blonde bits on top, but it must have cost a fortune to have that dark stuff put in underneath.

W

Wolfman Woody

Will Barry Edney please Email me with his details?

I can't find you on the members list.

John Eyles

Reaction score
Glad to see you all enjoyed your fish-in.

The reason i'm butting in on your thread, is to let you know that Barry Edney has just recently moved house and is not back on-line yet. But I will be please to pass on any messages, and take any Emails on his behalf.
He did tell me however that he enjoyed the experience..... It's just a pity he's missing all the lively banter.

Just to let you know, Barry is the one on the far right of the BBQ picture. But, with no mention of his name? ;-(

Andrew Robinson 3

Reaction score
Glad to hear it went well, hope everyone there enjoyed it, good to see some nice looknig fish come out on the Tiger Nut boilie.

J

jason fisher

oi gaunt leave my hair alone.
i cant help it if i dont take a full length mirror and a make up bag every time i go fishing.
i don't even take a dust pan and brush unlike some people.
and don't slag offfrotheys barbeque your'e only jealouse because you didn't get any free sausage in yer buns.

J

jason fisher

on a more serious note i'd also like to say a big thankyou to everyone who organised it or donated stuff to it. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing.

F

Fred Bonney

Well done Frothey,sounds like it's worth a trip,next time.