Woo and indeed Hoo

D

Deck Monkey

Got a week off in between jobs. Now, have I got enough wonga fater paying for my holiday, car tax etc etc etc to get my gear out of the shed (depending on the weather) and head off for a little sesh?

Oooooooohhh its tempting...

S

Shrek

There's always money for a little sesh. I say reward yourself with it.

Good luck in the new job

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
Deck Monkey ,hi you deserve it,look on it as a micro holiday a chance to de-stress and unwind and to get your kama right and get into the right mind set to start your new job,after all changing jobs can be very stressfull saying goodbye to old work mates and anxiorty over meeting new people
and settling into a new job.all i've just said is a load of old cobbliers rearly but makes for a good reason to go fishing!.you know you wanna do it,go on treat yourself
you'll feel better for it.

M

mel Crighton

get out there and do today what you put off yesterday as today is the day you said you would do it tommorrow to .....

best of luck in your new job and have a nice one

tight lines

D

Deck Monkey

You've twisted my arm. I'll put off buying a new MTB for a bit and get meself down to a nice little lake I know where I can catch nice fish all day. Lovely.

J

jon cotton

hope you get yer string pulled, good luck with the new job.

T

The Monk

not had a new job for over twelve month now, good luck Deck

T

The Monk

I got pulled for having me haircut in works time the other week

the bloody thing grows in works time I told em?

D

Deck Monkey

Had to be in early this morning thanks to a software release last night which wasn't funny as I was at a gig last night and went to bed very late. Turned up this morning casually dressed and un-shaven. Boss looked at me in disbelief, then shrugged and said that it wasn't as if he could fire me!

D

Deck Monkey

Just had a call from an agent - I've been offered an interview for a much better paid job in Basingstoke. Bugger! Now what do I do???

M

michael rouse

The best part about the summer holidays is................6 weeks of fishing!!!

J

jason fisher

I'd hope not mel he's only 14, he's in that unfortunate part of life where its uncomplicated and you can spend ages fishing. lucky sod micheal.