Fishmagic hat

Peter West

Reaction score
Hi all.Noticed quite a few of you wearing Fishmagic baseball caps can you let me know where i can purchase them.Peter

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
No, not me Peter. When I have a few in stock I give them away to contributors and one or two at special events like fish-ins. But I don't have any at the moment, so try head office - Email <a href=mailto:Katie@magicalia.com>Katie@magicalia.com</a>.

D

Dave Johnson 1

you soon 'shifted' those 400 in your garage then.....

see you Sat.

N

Nick Austin 2

hehahehah!...

I went ALL THE WAY to READING to try to get a fishmagic hat!... and i missed out!... should have caught more fish!.....

maybe i'll contribute something and see if i can get one that way!...

W

Wolfman Woody

He had some Nick. You should have mugged him earlier or refused to go for the takeaways!!!

N

Nick Austin 2

Bugger!.. us southern softies are too backward in coming forward, or whatever the saying is!...

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I didn't have any left Nick. You ask Frothey and Jason. Jason asked for one on the way off and Frothey was good enough to give him his.

I should get some more soon.

F

Frothey

you aint getting the fleece though! brilliant as an underlayer as its nice and "figure hugging" (or i'm fat!) and warm enough to use with a tshirt on those chilly mornings.....

my wife reckons its great...if only she could get the logo off!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Mine's figure-hugging as well. It bulges in the middle anyway.

W

Wolfman Woody

Mines loverly too, thank you Graham. Fits like a dream and I'm just waiting for the bubble to burst.

N

Nick Austin 2

Oooops!... ye, i know graham!... I think everyone at the teach in looked lovely!... (oh no! not that old chestnut!)

W

Wolfman Woody

That's where his hair colourant has affected the dye in the cap.

:eek:)

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
On a more serious note, is it possible to get them with the peak at the back. so's we can look trendy while fishing ?????????????.

Peter West

Reaction score
I've started something here someones going to have to get more hats. Peter