"socials"

T

"The Worm"

Hi people just wondered if at any point in the year you hold socials so people can meet each other face to face???
I know most of you proberly know each other anyway but it was just thought!!
any veiws???????????

S

Shrek

Hi Drew,

You'll find that some people manage to get along to fish-ins, charity matches etc that are held from time to time. They're open to FM members and their friends too and aren't exclusive. These are the only socials that I'm aware of.

As for people knowing each other, I think you'll find that the majority of contributors have never met.

T

"The Worm"

thanks for that adrian just thought that because of the way people talk to each other i assumed that they new them other than just on the site.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
We try to keep things friendly enough so that people feel they know each other even though they've never met.

Then there's Barney, Wol, Ron, Frothey, and more, who'll just wind you up for the hell of it.

But ignore them, they're just being playful.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

unless ur Frothey he's just a.......

To shy shy hush hush eye to eye

;o)

F

Frothey

unless ur Frothey he's just a.......

80's throwback wol wannabe?

Joskin

Reaction score
Warren

"To shy shy hush hush eye to eye"

Why oh why did you have to post that?
Now I just cant get that dumb song out of my head and im in danger of somone catching me whistling the tune.

Cheers mate

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Even worse, i can now visualise Frothey singing along and air guitaring to it with Jason doing the backing vocals, how scary is that?

Hey girl, move a little closer.
You're Too shy shy
Hush hush, eye to eye
Too shy shy
Hush hush, eye to eye
Too shy shy
Hush hush, eye to eye
Too shy shy
Hush hush

Joskin

Reaction score
NO STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP I dont need to know all the words otherwise i will be in danger of singing it down the pub tonight

N

Nick Austin 2

We dont have socials!... the blue pool fish -in was full of miserable buggers!
:)

Us southern lads are gonna have a few get togethers now we have met!...

J

jason fisher

now then wol leave me out of this as billy connoly once said i've got a voice like a goose farting in the fog.