HELP!

Joskin

Reaction score
I have just been let down by a fish dealer that was supposed to bring us around 300 3-5lb bream today.

Does anyone know of any other quality fish dealers that are likley to be able to supply us with Bream or possibly Tench?

Any help would be realy appreciated as we are all gutted that this has happened at the last minuet.

W

Wolfman Woody

You don't say where you are Joskin. No good me suggesting soemone in the Thames Valley if you're in the Ribble Valley.

Anyway, it's a bit late now for transferring bream. No reputable dealers would do it unless the journey was very short and the new conditions highly favourable.

Joskin

Reaction score
Oxfordshire.

I understand that the conditions at the moment are superb for moving Bream but if I cant locate any soon we may have a problem.

M

mel Crighton

Joskin..

try this one local to me in kent (staplehurst)

Riverfield Tel 01580 891474

advertising Bream 4-6" @35p each

Section 30 paperwork FOC

hope this helps

Joskin

Reaction score
dont even go there with Riverfield!

I dont think that i should be posting on here my reasons for saying no to Riverfield as I wouldnt want to be sued by them for voicing what I have experienced and heard about fish from them.

Thanks anyway mel

W

Wolfman Woody

Have you tried Chris Vaughan, CB Fisheries - tel - 01908 649068. He's in Milton Keynes, well Bletchley actually.

I could suggest someone else, but he's trying to find some bream for us right now.

I am serious about moving bream, the best time is after the first frosts of November and not after february if they have a long way, 100 miles, to travel. That's always been the advice given to me and the only ones I would accept are from a fish rescue by the EA. Be careful as you are with CERTAIN suppliers. Know what I mean, wink, wink.

C

Chris Bishop

Joskin e-mail me, I know our local club have just sourced some around that size and I can pass on the sec's number.