Introducing myself

Colin Maltby

Reaction score
Just a quick message to introduce myself. I'm Colin from Cambridgeshire, I'm into general pleasure fishing (carp, tench and bream), cause I dont get the time to go fishing 7 days a week. Catch you all later

N

Nick Austin 2

Everyones welcome here colin!

you will quickly learn there's a plenty of people on here with sound advice, the others.... well, you'll find out!!! :)

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Welcome Colin.

Hope you enjoy it hear just don't take everything people say to seriously. There a grand bunch really, honest

R

Richard Huggett 1

Go now Colin, whilst your sanity is still intact...it's a madhouse on here.!!!!!

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Cambridgeshire hey.

I fish a great deal in Cambridgeshire. I have friends who live in a lovely house in Benwick near Ramsey, right next to the Old Course of the Nene. I've had some great fishing in this fenland river over the years.

Maybe we can meet up sometime.

M

mel Crighton

Hello, goodmorning and welcome,enjoy your stay....

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Hello Colin ------Welcome to the madhouse from Liverpool

J

jason fisher

this isn't a madhouse from liverpool ed.
it's a mad house but it's not from liverpool

L

Les Clark

welcome Colin from the southeast, don`t listen to this mob, they are uncouth not like what I am (lol).

Colin Maltby

Reaction score
thanks for all the replies on joining this group. I hope we get a chance to exchange views and ideas, and get to meet some of you at some venue and possibly a beer or two
colin

T

The Monk

least we dont have bloody big green cormorants on the buildings over here

mind you, we`,ve got a few small black ones!

M

mel Crighton

what with there heads under water and arses in the air dead as dodo's I hope.....

as I said before there is only one good cormorant and thats a dead one....

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Agree with you Mel, but anything with it's arse stuck up in the air is worth giving a passing thought to.

By the way Colin, do'nt know where your from, but p#ss off back there.

Welcome.

C

Chris Bishop

I fish around N/NE Cambs a fair bit as do various other mates on here, plus the odd visitor like Rontroversial...

Hi Ron, by the way - assume you're making you're annual June 16 pilgrimmage again, may try and get down for lunch in the George again...

W

Wolfman Woody

Colin - I just read Merv's comment "By the way Colin, do'nt know where your from, but p#ss off back there."

That's bloody rude of him, but take no notice whatsoever. He's a grumpy old sh*t especially when his mate Ron isn't around to support him. You'll get used to it in time but remember to give as good as you get! So you tell him to "p#ss off back"

:eek:)

Oh I do love a good stirring up. I do, I do, I do.

B

Bill Cox

Hi colin ,hope you like the forum.Join in if you can get a word in.