women fishing

T

"total bitch"

hello to all you women are there many of you ????????????

jp

Reaction score
........and what a fine looking girl you are Michael.

B

Big Rik

lol

not many woman on here, dunno why, don't see that many woman fishing either anymore.
Only got about 6 or 8 regulars that venture into the local tackle shop aswell.

May be you can tell us why not that many woman fish?

M

mel Crighton

If you dont already know, most of the places that we fish do not have the facilities to cater for the personal needs of the ladies, clean toilets, or toilets at all. the ladies deserve some privacy and concideration , my wife will only come with me if we go to places with clean facilities,and there are few of them about.

J

john conway

Use to fish with my sister and her boy friend, god it must be 25 years ago! and I can?t every remember her going to the toilet, it was the bushes in those days for everyone.

M

mel Crighton

with the amout of sexual preditors on the loose today no woman is safe in the bushes times change ,

my wife fishes with me at several commercials, so do my grand daughters,and the toilets are always clean, with soap and water, angling may be an outdoor sport but some facilities are still required....me i still go in the bushes if...I am on my own...

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Whats wrong with women using the bushes too ------ they want equality dont they ?????

W

Wolfman Woody

"it was the bushes in those days for everyone." No respect for my bushes! It's my home you're mucking up.

:eek:)

I could put another one in here about bushes, but I don't want to upset newcommers do I.

E

"No respect for women then........"

Mel,
I'll have you know I have EVERY respect for women

If you knew my style (which you evidently don't)you would know that most of my postings are tongue in cheek ......

E

Great thanks Les
......got my fiance over from US for 5 weeks ....she's been here for just over a week ....