Our Jason

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just the kind of write up I like to see Jason, it not only shows that anglers know how to enjoy themselves, but also care about the welfare of the fish we catch. (and wooden pallets)
Another tale of the river bank, well done.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Makes me feel good in this day and age when it seems the size of the bag or number of big fish seem to dominate articles that peope still enjoy a days fishing with only one good fish in this day and age when it seems the size of the bag or number of big fish seem to dominate articles and not the enjoyment of the session.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Forgot to say you will get use to days like that up here in the north. hehe ;-) joking apart its good to see a honest account of a days fishing showing there is no north south divide when it comes to a hard days fishing.

D

Dave Slater

I liked the article very much Jason. It created the atmosphere of our kind of fishing. Nice perch as well. It is always nice to catch a decent fish to finish the season off.

J

jason fisher

cheers chaps this was my first article ever in any medium so it's a land mark one for me.
I would also like to thank Graham for publishing it for me.
The ondex is doing very well alan it's landed 2 more perch since the pallette and a small jack pike of about 2 lb.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Lovely pictures Jason and you have put it all together very well.

Make no mistake this is my kind of fishing. A river, not knowing what you are going to catch and some atmosphere.

You have done well.

Look out the ghost of BV.

B

Bill Eborn

Nice one Jason

The first of many articles I would hope, you seem to have a good for spotting what makes an entertaining tale.

Keep it coming!!

Bill

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist

Spot on Jason I look forward to reading more articles from you in the future.

We may not have emptied the river but we all had a great day out on a lovely stretch of the Thames.

T

tom riordan

Great story jason, that perch must have been the icing on the cake after having a good day out with your mates. Myself if I blank I dont care, its being out there that counts.

J

jason fisher

he's still at bath uni running their clean room. He didn't get the job with us.
He's just applied to intel in dublin though so he could be off to ireland soon.
if not there then he's also trying to get into caswell near towcester.
I've not seen him since the teach in though just spoke to him on the phone.