well done!

N

Nick Austin 2

Good write up on a good bit of fishing dave!
I went down to Sonning eye for a gander last week, still thinking about getting on there, it's a bit intimidating!!

F

Frothey

cheers nick....sonning mmmmmmm makes 81 acres look small! i'll lend you a surf board for when the wind gets up!

are there any left in there? :eek:

N

Nick Austin 2

theres loads of BREAM!...

and the surf board might be an idea!... it gets bloody windy down there..
It's tempting, as sarah only lives 5mins from there, so she can bring me munchies!!!! hehahehah!

L

Les Clark

Nice one Dave,you have got it sorted , finding the fish,being mobile and vigin swims and nobody else in sight....Magic!

F

Frothey

yeah, having to alter tactics on that water nick! if you want any tips on bream fishing, let me know........still, adds to the fun doesn't it!

W

Wolfman Woody

WHY don't you smile more?

I told you about that with the 28 you had on Blue Pool. Look as if you really are enjoying it.

So, other than the picture, nice piece. :eek:)

A

Andrew Macfarlane

Nice article and all but 80 acres is hardly a big water. Try locating Carp and Bream on Lomond and then do a write up on big waters.

F

Frothey

yeah, but the cattle prod marks are only just wearing off jeff!!

as i said andy, depends what your used to. i think most would class 80 acres as "large" if they have been fishing waters of 40 acres, and "huge" if they fish 1 acre commercials. but then if i was going to travel 500 miles to fish a BIG water, it wouldnt be to scotland!

why dont you do an article on lomond? would make interesting reading.

D

Dave Slater

Nice article Dave. I enjoyed reading it. Sounds like you will have some good sport on your new water.

A

Andrew Macfarlane

Looking at my post, I didn't mean that to sound the way it came across. I apologise if that sounded like I was having a go.
Anyway, once I get a digital camera, you won't be able to stop me writing articles. I have loads of stuff I want to write about. I simply don't have the money or a good enough camera to do all the bits and pieces to go with it. Pictures make pieces easier to digest and relate to.

J

jason fisher

andrew my pictures were just ordinary 35mm point and click jobs it's second hand and tim gave it to me, put on pc through a scanner, you can get one that will do the job for 30 quid new.
so now there's no excuses.