Kev Perkins

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So the Angling Times wants more humor in fishing do they?
The last thing I want is for some happy soul to walk down the bankside laughing his head off. What is wrong in being miserable if I want to be? This is a clear case of discrimination against unhappy anglers, I will not smile just to make someone else happy, I refuse.
This is my right.
What right has anybody got to try and make me smile? I will not do it. And that is final.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Come on Baz. Have a laugh. You should have been at Chatsworth yesturday with me, Eddie, Graham, Andy, Dave and Skive.

Talk about a laugh.

Although I didn't get the chance to take the piss out of my old mate Chris Ball.

And there's old Eddie taking the piss out of me when I sunk my jaws into the biggest beef and potatoe pasty I have had in my life.

A Welsh Oggie.... :eek:)

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wish I could have been there Ron, but I was tied up with work. I had a laugh though, as I had pumped another pond out. But I pumped it over the lawn area. when the lady of the house came out with a brew she went ankle deep in the boggy bit. She had just got back from the hairdressers as well looking all smart and tidy like. She looks quite attractive when she is annoyed. I like the way her face gets all screwed up

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I smiled allright Phil, and I smiled even more when years earlier I stood and watched a woman walk into a netted over swimming pool on bonfire night. I could have stopped her easily, but luckilly I came to my senses in time and stayed back in the shaddows and watched the fun.
Blaster Bates was there on that occasion, lighting the fire with an explosion, he was up to mischief himself that night.

P

Phil Hatton

Sounds like that time my mates kid ran into a duckweed-covered pond at Joddrel Bank, silly sod thought it was grass. I understand it has since been fenced off.

G

Gerald Fish

Another amusing article. Where does he get them from?
Hi Ron, was at Chatsworth myself yesterday, didn't see you or the others.
Opted out of the Welsh Oggie as I thought it was politically incorrect.
My mate is a misserable sod, was when we all laughed at him with a black eye from unhooking a very samll jack pike. I wonder if he's got a claim?
Cannot make July's trout fishin though, so now I'm misserable too. ( Can i sue Morrisey?).

R

Ron Troversial Clay

But the meat in the Welsh Oggie was beef, not lamb......

Or was it?

By the way what perfume does a Welshman buy for his girl friend?

Mint Sauce!!

D

Dave Slater

Baz,
I'm with you mate. Stick to nice, quiet waters as much as possible and you don't have to exchange pleasantries etc.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thats right Dave,
The other thing that annoys me is warm sunny days, people go stupid being nice to you and smiling all the time. Ooooh, have you caught anything mate? Oooooh, isn't it nice today, Oooooh, Bo#####s to em is what I say, and mind yer own naffing business.

P

Phil Hatton

Baz, your'e not related to Victor Meldrew by any chance are you mate ?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Those Welsh Oggies were crap they were all potato at one end and a bit of minced meat??? at the other .......

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Not as good as a plate of scouse eh, Eddie.

Personally I don't fancy mutton stewed in old engine oil.