Shelter

Peter West

Reaction score
Hi All.
On the look out to buy a shelter for days and short sessions, don?t want to pay more than 100 pounds really, anybody got idea on which model is ok.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Loads out there Brollys basic Bivvies for under ?100. Need more info on the type of angling you plan on doing.

Peter West

Reaction score
Bryan.
Mainly carp pike, type i was thinking off was the open shelter but dont fancy the ones were you put a cover over your brolly

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Try the basic JRC Roamer dome takes me 5 mins to put up and can have all doors open like a shelter made higher or lower depending on weather and tightness of swim.
Will also do for the odd overnighter i used mine at the Blue Pool Fish in with no problems. Can be found for around ?60

david parker 2

Reaction score
Bryan - do you have to buy storm poles separately for this dome to work to its full capacity or can you do without them?

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
No it will work without but if you get any wild weather it will move around a bit as the poles supplied are only thin flexible ones to create shape. They also help make the entrance a liottle higher which help entering and exiting.

B

BLAM

carp tech oval. circa ?45 inc groundsheet. You would have to buy the storm poles separately but otherwise it is a well designed 3/4 sided shelter.