So what we all doing...

• Thread starter Richard Huggett 1
  • Start date
R

Richard Huggett 1

Me...shopping Saturday morning{yawn}then tackle shop for bait, etc.

Sunday got a works match on at a small lake in deepest Sussex. So deep in deepest Sussex is it, we have to drive through two fields full of nosey sheep to get to it.

And you ??

S

Shrek

I'm off to Bonnie Scotland. 15 miles west of Oban. Got fishing tackle too as we're 200 yards from the coast. Apparently excellent mackerel fishing so should be good fun. Taking some fly tackle too, just in case....!!

J

jason fisher

tomorrow 12 hour shift in waferfab followed by 170 mile drive home.
then up early sunday to go to listen to very loud music at donnington and get horribly drunk.
monday taking car to garage for mot then going fishing while all you lot are at work.
tuesday mmmm now let me see think i might just go fishing again.
wednesday sitting in trafic jam on m6 in an attempt to return to manchester, followed by 10 days of work.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

I'm after another biggie rainbow.

Hope the weather is not so good.

W

Wolfman Woody

Up a sparrow's out to Asda get some grub for fishing. Over to garden centre get myself some pallets to convert to decking for the boat. Then work on the boat until wife goes off for hair do, then prep my gear up and possibly an all-nighter.

Sunday, might light up the bar-b-q when I get back.

Tim Rogers

Reaction score
Sat going for practice run at Sion Farm ready for club match in two weeks time.Then sunday im fishing the open match at Monkhall in shropshire.

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Can't believe Mr Ron is going for 'Spotties'

There Easy, not Indiginous and it's expensive?????

Off to Dever now for a potential record!!!!

R

Richard Huggett 1

Quote...'Fitting that Bl**dy Kitchen!!!!!

say no more.'

Mel...you can do it if you B & Q it !!!!

J

john conway

Went on the Lancaster Canal this morning with Alan Strickland and got 2 PB?s 5lb-10oz and then 6lb tench, way behind Alan however, who got an 8lb-9oz the other day on the Lanky.
Today maybe the last day on the Lanky as Alan and I have planed a reci on the Ribble next weekend before the 16th. Then you can take it that 80% of my fishing for the rest of the year will be on the Ribble, and the other 20% another river.
Ho Ho Ho what a surprise!!!!

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Well done John.

This Lanky Canal seems like a good water. An 8lb 9 oz tench for this area is a monster make not mistake.

J

john conway

Unfortunately Ron they're talking about opening up the non-navigable part of this canal all the way up to Kendal and that would completely ruin this excellent and very picturesque fishery. There?s also grass carp, roach, bream and perch in the non-navigable stretch from Tewitfield Locks to Stainton. I?ve seen pike to 18lb caught and I?ve no doubt that they may run to 20lb.
Don?t know if it?s a good thing or not, but I certainly don?t mind, but I?ve also had an otter swim through my peg and Alan?s seen water voles, he even had a deer come down for a drink on the opposite bank.
The only saving grace is it passes under the M6 three times, just as a couple of big pipes so the cost to divert or locking down and back to get under the motorway is very high. The last I heard it?s been postponed for five years. So I?ve got a wee bit of time to catch Alan up.

jp

Reaction score
Little bit of shopping this morning, gardening after that, birdwatching this evening, hopefully followed by a couple of sherbets.

Who knows what tomorrow may bring? I suppose I'll soon have to think about unearthing my tackle from where I slung it back in March.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

I was going to go fishing today. But seeing what day it is I have decided to watch some quality TV.

And what quality TV it is.

We should never forget those who sacrificed so much so that we are able to live in freedom today.

We all must salute them.

M

mel Crighton

Got that Kitchen finished at 2 this morning I am waiting for my dinner now!

then I may just stroll around the new club that I have joined waters to see the swims and have a chat.

B

Big Rik

bloody working Friday, Saturday, Sunday days, then mon/tues/weds/thurs nights, got my kids Fri/sat, Sunday (next week) hopefully a recce on the river, then work Mon to Thurs, then Friday 18th on the river.... at last

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just got back from a mouche on the Ribble and found The short cuts I wanted (There were three ways to go, the first two ways I went were up and down hill and wrong,I'm cream crackered, but finally found what I was loking for.
Prince Albert held an open day so I called in there first at Ribchester.
There were a couple of talks on chub and barbel fishing, fly casting, cooking trout,
and a second hand bring and buy stall. Altogether a good day out.