Chat Room

J

Jonny Northmore

I reckon this place should have a chat room where we could all go online and chat together in real time. I've seen that some of the posts are within but minutes of each other. This way we could all speak properly and have proper discussions.

What do ya think?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

I spend enough bloody time on here as it is!

F

Fred Bonney

Spoken about this before, general feeling was no.No real interest.Certainly not of interest to me and I would assume it would need a permanant overseer.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
I check my messages every few hours would not be able to stay on long enough for a chat room. I could see the use of a Guest Speeker chat room could be usefull on a occasional basis say once a month.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

With the new legislation on chat rooms etc it would have to be monitored 24 hours a day --and I dont think Magicalia would find that feasible

J

jason fisher

it's not far off a chat room at times any way.
some of the people on here spend months talking about fishing and about 15 minutes actually on the bank catching fish.

J

jason fisher

it's partly because many of em are too old to leave the toilet for more than half an hour.

Pete Austin 3

Reaction score
as far as im aware,pike and preds site has a chatroom thats open for 2 hours on one night a week.This might be a good idea,it wouldn`t need to be monitored 24\7and if it was on a friday evening,people could talk about their plans for the w\e,have it on a monday,people could talk\moan about successes and failures of the w\e.I haven`t been in pike and preds chat,their forum is bad enough!!!!!!!

N

Nick Austin 2

i think wednesday mornings would be better, then we could chat about last weekend, and next weekend...

Seriously, dosn't apply to me, i cant chat cos i'm at work! doh!