Problem with site

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
For the last 2 years everytime I have entered site I have had no problem, it says welcome Richard Farrow. For the last 2 weeks I have had to enter my e mail and pass word to be able to post. I've been able to view the site without entering e mail and pass word but unable to post, can anyone from FM please advise.

S

Shrek

Richard, sounds to me like your browser has stopped accepting cookies. On IE, you can check this by clicking on Tools, Internet Options. From the new window that appears click on the PRIVACY tab. If you click on the ADVANCED button it will show you how your browser is set up for cookies. Alternatively, if you click on the EDIT button, you can enter fishingmagic.com to always accept cookies, that way I don't think you'll have the problem again.

Hope this is clear, but feel free to email me with any questions.

Adrian

F

Fred Bonney

Richard,have you logged in from your Bookmarks or Favorites,that's the way I get in without the need for passwords etc.

Tim Rogers

Reaction score
Click on the Tools menu of Internet Explorer, and select Options. Clck on the Content tab and then click the Autocomplete... button and then check the 4 boxes at the top of the window. Click OK and OK again on the Options window. Your computer should now ask you if you want it to remember passwords. Say yes and you'll be in business.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I have a FM shortcut/icon on my desktop ..