Riggs Page

J

john conway

What's happened to the Riggs page Icon/short cut that use to be at the bottom on the left hand side? It use to be near the weather short cut, and why do we have to weather short cuts?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
John, for the Rigs Page click on the 'Technique' tab at the top, and then go to the 'Reference' section.

The 'Weather' button is there because we took it down once and then had scores of emails asking us to put it back.

Can't please everybody.......

D

Deck Monkey

Surely if there's a Riggs page there should be a Murtagh page as well?

Taxi!

J

john conway

What I was after was a quick link to the Riggs Page Library, to get to this you have to open one of the articles eg The Rigs Page – The Spliced Loop by Dave Rothery, then scroll to the bottom of the page to find the riggs library link, under related issues.
Re the weather I was just interested in why there were two short cuts on the same page.
I’m bore at work, I’ve taken ? a days holiday today to go fishing on the Ribble and I’m just wasting time till 12:00hrs.
Sorry Graham <g>

Colin North 2

Reaction score
John

Go to the rigs page via Graham's instruction and once it is open, go to "Favourites" on your tool bar and save it as a favourite. Then whenever you want to look at that page, simply go to favourites and open it.

It works.

J

john conway

Colin, the problem with favourites is I’ve already got about forty headings and some of these run to three or four sub headings, which contain twenty or thirty favourites.