One for the Southern Chaps

Alan Roe

Reaction score
In august I have the job of sorting the family holiday and this year Madam wants me to take the faithful Camper down South.
I would appreciate any decent suggestions as to where we can find somewhere with a goodly mixed bag of fishing available along the south coast area

Matthew Black

Reaction score
Try Wylands International Angling Centre, Nr Battle, Hastings, East Sussex tel: 01424 893394. Good camping site and facilites and the fishing is varied from match style to carp up to 27lb (that come out and are not figments of the imagination) plus pure pleasure fishing.

It's set in delightful settings and you might even get to see 'the osprey'. They'll send you a brochure if you ring them ... Keith is the man in charge.

There's plenty to do and visit for the family while you dangle your maggots!

Hope that helps Alan?

B

Big Rik

faithful camper?

you meeting up with Warren then?

Sway lakes, well worth a go.
No website, but it's about here

Ringwood Tackle sell daytickets, and they are listed on their site.

Throop, Severals, Lifelands etc

S

Stuart Bullard 3

Alan, what Tom and Rik mean is head for the south coast around Hants or Dorset. Not only does it have great fishing, but the coast and towns along there are superb. You cannt do much better than be within the vicinity of Bournemouth and surrounding area.

Do NOT aim for Kent / Sussex its really tacky (and I live in Kent) with not as much choice for fishing.