Do yourself a real favour

• Thread starter Richard Drayson
  • Start date
R

Richard Drayson

Fellas, I've just won, completely free of charge, a bottle of waterproofing treatment from Nikwax. It's suitable for re-proofing Goretex and Sympatex clothing. Simply go to the Nikwax website and fill out your details to enter their online quiz. All the answers are on their website and it's easy to win. When you fill out your details before starting the quiz, could you please insert my other email address (huffkin@hotmail.com) This way, I can enter the quiz again and win some more goodies. Best of luck!

E

Eric Hayes

We did, and we got a free bottle of Wash...wahoo now i'm gonna get me some Waterproofing Treatment.

R

Richard Drayson

You're right Adrian. The last time they were giving away free bottles of the special washing liquid. This time they're giving away the Waterproofing treatment as Eric says. Too good to miss I thought.

M

mel Crighton

So how many times have you entered Monkey using your many alias's

Jay Mordecai

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. It will come in handy, I was meaning to buy some anyway. You now need only four others to submit your e-mail address to enter again.

R

Richard Drayson

So you've just saved yourself the expense and bother of buying some then Jay.
Great competition isn't it?
It seems that every once in a while they change the prize offered, might be worth going back in a couple of months to see what's on offer then.