Hurrah!

D

Deck Monkey

Well, my fellow simians, fishermen and assorted bog-trotting playboys, I am now off to revel in the luxury of an enourmous motorhome at the British Grand Prix. I think my seat on race day is near the start/finish and I'll be waving a big Irish flag so look out and you might just catch a glimpse!

TTFN!

F

Frothey

give that nice jenson a wave for me, and a boo for that mr shumacher (for being the best, most talented driver for a generation....and he's german!)

M

mel crighton

I'll get me Caterpiller out then you will need me to pull you out of the mud.....HEHE

W

Wolfman Woody

"most talented driver for a generation...."

Not so!!

Best EVER driver.

J

jason fisher

just think of the traffic jams, mud ,stinking weather, an we'll be sat by a nice quiet river catching loads of lovely fish.

M

Manic Monkey Magic Man

Hmmm.... well it's friday night, and i'm at work..... listening to one of the engines we use to test F1 lubes doing it's bollocks all night..... does my bloody head in!...

At least i can just close my eyes and imagine.... might give my shift partner ?4 for a half cooked burger and a cup of cold Tea later, then drive to the centre of READING in the morning and sit in the traffic for a few hours!....

Just like the real thing!!!!!

D

Deck Monkey

Well, I can report the following:

Mud: 0
Luxury van: 1 (private bog and shower = heaven!)
Rain: 0
Beer: 37
Money: lots
Burgers: Lost count
Air horns let off next to tents of sleeping innocents while bladdered: 1
Minutes laughing afterwards while watching video footage: 25
Schumacher: 1 (booooo!)
Button: 4 (Rats!)
Traffic: Campsite to Bristol in 2 hours
Craic: Off the scale.