My FISHINGmagic

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Have a read of this if you haven't already done so. By entering your details it really will make FISHINGmagic more personal to you.

I wonder how many of you realise that you can customise this website to a great extent?

S

Stewart Bloor

Can I customise it by adding a filter that annihilates all of Brummie Williams' messages from my screen....or better still, can I annihilate Brummie himself...hahahahahaha...

J

James Bradshaw

Good call, Mr M... unfortunately, the only uploadable pictures I have are of me and my girlfriend, or my (ex... <sniff!>) pet rat going through my rubbish bin - not really appropriate?! (Oh - or me, covered in cuddly toys... but let's NOT go there...! <g>)

J

James Bradshaw

Thinking about this in the cold, sober light of day (which might kick in about Wednesday...!), I'd imagine that most people enter these details either when they join, or when they come back in for the first time. If they ''choose'' not to... then fair enough. I mean, I chose not to put anything into the ''Best fish/catch'' or ''...One that got away'' sections because I just didn't consider them relevant; does anybody read them? And if so, what do they do with that information?

S

Stewart Bloor

If you notice there is a section that asks how much your salary is. Well, if it is a reasonable one, you get a really friendly mail from Graham
McWallet asking you if you would like to take him out to the pub...

J

john conway

Graham I'm still trying to add my club details but I'm still getting bombed out when I press update. Is the problem sorted yet?

S

Stewart Bloor

He's away at the moment John, that's why i'm going to take full advantage of the situation and talk about him as much as I can....hahahahaha