Monday Blues

Tim Ford

Reaction score
Are Mondays a bad day for fishing?

What I mean is, I assume most places get fished more on weekends than any day during the week and hence quite a bit of bait is pumped in.
Does this mean that the fish will be full up and not feeding or do they scoff 7 days a week?

D

Deecy

Thursdays were my favourite.Now any day I get to go is a good day.

ferret

Reaction score
This as got to be my year, fish date 16 Aug my lakes dead way to much weed its that thick even I can walk on water (SCARBOROUGH MERE) so went to (ROSEDALE lake) Hummanby best day`s fishing, Roach,& rudd on 4mtr WHIP(DOWN BOY);.) did that most of the day just like fishing when I was a lad pin&cane the best.

At 4 went on to the feeder ProLogic this is one hell of a rod cost ?119 with lifetime guarantee now that has got to be the best deal. soaked 2ltr of trout pellets for the cage & 4ml exspanders for the hook got smashed on first cast, missed on next AND then wham tip went that way -> rod went round -> then <- ->-> this way and that way a good 20 min blood sweat and MY GOD this cream coloured thing boiled on top then went up the lake then down and down by the way at my feet it was 20ft down and then it saw the net well it saw the net 3 times and with some help (THANKYOU FOR YOUR HELP SORRY TOLD YOU MY NAME, ALAN DID NOT GET YOURS OR YOUR WIFES NAME but did give them this site and told them to look 4 ferret hi) and all of my bait as they were over here (SCARBOROUGH) for the week fishing and the rest you know holliday things,then it was in the net 10bl plus mirror carp took lots and lots of photos film full see this space next 48 hours all will be here I hope. And it`s down to this site for all of your help SO THANKS Fm