Fishing Gurus

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Watched a new Fishing Programme on Sky Sports 4 the other day called 'Fishing Gurus' as far as i can tell it is a program by Alex Bones and Steve Ringer and it's about techniques used for fishing Commercial Waters.

Not sure of the Times and Schedules yet, but if and when i find out any i'll post them on here.

I only stumbled across the programme by accident, i haven't seen any advertising for it anywhere.

---------- Post added at 17:55 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Monday 14th June 6pm on Sky Sports 2 is the next viewing, i am not sure if this is a repeat of the 1st showing or the 2nd show, the first show was about Method Feeder Fishing.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gurus, commercials...

Reminded how The Beatles once paid a whole pile of money to One once upon a time for him to teach them how to do without it.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Better still, even: watch NOTHING, then think for and fish yourself..............

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Better still, even: watch NOTHING, then think for and fish yourself..............

True Paul but sometime when you've tied plent of hook links, respooled your reels, grounds up and spare bread or buscuits you need something to do and wathcing TV fishing is beeter than

Big Brothers got the Talent X factor come dancing on ice;)

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watch NOTHING (all visual wallpaper, all genres, subjects); just think for yourself, then DO your very best............

the indifferent crucian

Reaction score
What a commercial approach to such a pleasing pastime!

GURU is ,of course, the latest tackle manufacturer( who sponsor Bones and Ringer) to re-invent the circle hook and stick an elastic band onto a method feeder.

Now I don't want to deny anyone making a living, but such a blatant plug for re-hashed ideas doesn't endear me to either the gear or the authors.

That said, those Guru QM hooks are a bit of alright..not that I'll ever admit it.

Does that Bones chappie still wear mascara?