Baby in Car Overnight

The Hood

Reaction score
Did anybody read the papers? About the twat who left his baby in the car overnight.
Think about this. A man takes his baby in his jag, and goes on the lash, in fact gets so hammered that he forgets his baby and gets a taxi home from the club. At 5.30am his wife can't find the baby in its cot, and wakes the husband. Who forgets where he left the car. F*&k the the car, where's the baby, it had been there all night while he was in the club, and while he took a taxi home to bed.

WHAT A W&$?*r.

What has the country come to, lock this muppet up for a long time, and tell his mrs to look else where...Discuss

T

THE PHOENIX

This should be in the bait box section and you'd get a much better response from soem of the hardliners on there.

I think it's disgusting as well. The least he could have done was send out a bag of cheese biscuits and a drink from time to time.

C

clicktochange

My dad used to go in the pub and leave me in the car for hours at a time. Mind you, he did bring a bottle of guinness out from time to time.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

The mother should have been locked up too ----she didn't miss the baby till 5.30 am ......

T

THE PHOENIX

They sound like a real-life Royle family. Totally incompetant.

M

Mel Crighton

Boot Camp the pair of them a short sharp shock needed here me thinks

T

tom riordan

I think they need the national grid shoving up their ar**s not a short sharp shock. He should be locked in the boot of his jag and left for a couple of days in a refrigeration plant to cool off.

M

Mel Crighton

Tom, my thinking exactly, boot camp was a cover for more extreme punishment,it involves sharp instuments and needle and thread, get my drift........