J+K BICESTER

Y

yoggy

I"ve had some really crap dealings with certain companys over the past,,so i"m looking for a bloody decent tackle shop that does mail order i"ve noticed throughout this site that J+K keeps croping up from time to time does this company do mail order?,,and if so has anyone had dealings with em?..cheers.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Go and see my mate Nervous Merv.

One of the best.

J

jason fisher

their websites not so good but if you give em a bell and ask they'll quote you a price.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

The two words rhyme, don't they?

And the last thing you could ever call Merv was nervous.

Merv was one of the founders of the great Coventry Specimen Group who had such members as Mick Nicholls, Tony Miles, Trevor West, Mick Jelfs and my old friend, and South African emigrant: Don Wittich.

W

Wolfman Woody

This is the place here , Yoggy. Worth a visit if you're ever in civilisation and passing on the M40.

Yes they do mail order.

M

MaNick

i can vouch for them too... not mail order, but a visit to the shop will reveleal a well laid out, helpfull outlet.

They have good prices and a wide range of goods. I drive from Reading up to Bicester, as i feel the shop is well worth a visit every now and then!.....

If their mail order is anything like the shop, i'd asy GO FOR IT!..!!!

S

Stuart Harvey

i bought a double t rod sling once, phoned up 4pm on friday to place order and received it first thing saturday. can't beat that for service.

N

Nigel Moors 2

Telephoned them today for a couple of barbel rods, they gave good advice on the items in question comparing them to others they sell. Didn't have the ones I wanted in stock so advised me quite unbiased to call Leslies. Spot on service

Dave Hughes 2

Reaction score
didn't say there was but i have always had good dealings with fishedia i also think they are a new advertiser with you?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Not with me ....... I'm just a forum and site member ....