baits

M

MARK FRAME

has any bodt got any suggestions as to which baits and rigs to use on the ouse at radwell&felmersham?????

D

Daniel Whitelock

i take it you are a member of vauxhall ac yeah? if u r, then i fish the section c and d part, especially at radwell bridge, the fish here seem to be right sod's when u try to catch them, or even feed at this time, a couple of weeks ago, me and another angler studied these fish for a good half hour, feeding chunks of meat/corn right over them from the bridge, and these fish just didn't want to know, we spotted several large chub, well over 5 pounds, and a handful of large barbel, none of these seemed to be bothered, i was lucky that day to catch a great 3 lb chub, freelinging luncheon meat,
if u would like to discuss this more, e-mail me at Daniel@gonefishing.co.uk and we can see what we can do, maybe go one weekend or whatever, anyway it'd be great to hear from you, cheers Daniel

M

MARK FRAME

cheers for the answer.
i'd like to but i'm not a vauxhall member my clubs verulam and we've got the opposite banks to you maybe i'll see you up there soon i am up there quite regular. but so far the only fish i've had is a 5lb7oz chub on the opening sat. of this season from under the trees on your bank by freelining meat.

D

Del Jarman

Hi Mark, I'm pleased to see somebody else from the best club in the area on line. I hope Isee you up there one day I will be the old git chucking ultalight lures around.