Digital SLR Camera For Sale

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Due to recent ill health I'm forced to sell my Canon SLR D60 Digital camera in order to reduce the weight of the gear I carry. I'm selling at a bargain price so I thought you lads on the forum should have first chance before I put it in the classifieds and elsewhere.

The camera cost me ?2075 and the lens ?370, a total of ?2445.00. A 128MB Compact Flash card comes with it.

Obviously, digital camera prices are reducing all the time, and the current Canon model (EOS 10D) with the same lens at Jessops is selling for ?1600.00. Even taking that into consideration my selling price of both camera and lens at ?850.00 is a bargain.

A review of the camera can be found here:

<a href=http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_reviews/d60.html>Steve's Digicams</a>

This camera and lens is well proven and have been used to produce lots of magazine photographs, including front covers.

Email me: <a href=mailto:graham@fishingmagic.com>graham@fishingmagic.com</a>

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Come on Monk. You are the one with the big bucks. I would suit you as a third camera.

Wish I had the money.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Give it as a prize for the next caption comp ........

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Cakey, I've emailed you.

The lens is the Canon EF 20-35mm f/3.5-4.5 USM. The camera was bought new in September 2002 and the lens shortly after.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"Give it as a prize for the next caption comp"

lmao

You got more chance of seeing Elvis win the next Clattercote match!

T

The Monk

Had it been a Nikon D1X I would, not really into Canons, but it is an excellent price and a good camera

J

jason fisher

You got more chance of seeing Elvis win the next Clattercote match!

you got more chance of seeing elvis and lord lucan riding shergar down the M1 than that.

S

Shrek

Blimey !!!! I never thought I'd read those words from our own Venereal Editor.

You must have finally managed to get that 10p from the back of the sofa then.

If you're buying, can I have a bag of Smiths crisps with the little blue packet of salt in them please?

E

heheheh I knew Old FatWallet (Graham) wouldn't let me down ....

E

Graham --Get rid of your wallet and keep the camera --That will save more weight

W

Wolfman Woody

I can't understand him wanting to sell the camera. It must be the lightest itme of all he takes with him.

The rest put a right strain on my barrow at Blue Pool. It had to be repaired later (but I think Jason caused a lot of that!)

S

Shrek

Wasn't that happening all the time when McWallet last went fishing?

P

Phil M

Adrian, I think the word you wanted in your previous post, was venerable editor!
But he is known for being tight!

S

Shrek

Ah, yes, sorry, knew it was something like that.................!!!