okuma carp reel's

M

marcel flateau

For many years I have been using a harrier closed face match reel which i would not be with out wicked reels if you can still get your hands on one.
Any way enough said on that now to the reel matter at hand i have been using a cheap & nasty carp reel for some time as i have only recently got into carping. i went fishing with a very dear friend of mine recently and was moaning about my carp reel as we all do, when brian took out of his tackle box these two brand spanking new Okuma carp reels cotsting about ?30.00 from a local tackle shop. He promptly gave me one to try and said shut up winging about your old stuff.well i have to say after using this reel on the last two trips i am definatly going to buy one they have a smooth retrieve a good pick up and the bait runner if that is the correct term is also very good . The silent and reverse work well dosen stick or get jamed. hope i win one for this review as i am totally smitten with them and for the price well ?30.00 well spent in this day considering the price of most things. Also being dissabled it is left or right retrive which helps as some times i find it difficult to use my rigth hand, & no sarky comments please all in all i found it a pleasure to use.