Procat

F

Frothey

Procat

?325 for the new Angling Technics boat.....are we going to see more on the lakes, and could that lead to a ban?

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Don't think so. Its still expensive for a one hopper propeller model with no fancy extras. if there were that big a demand you would see more homemade models at a third of the price.

M

Mel Crighton

50 ton truck of bait where you want it dumped if you use that much.

B

Big Rik

if you use that much ?

do you actually read anything before you jump in with both feet Mel?

The boat only holds half a kilo of bait.
That's about 3 orange sized balls of groundbait.

where do you get the 50 tons from, or are you that bored that you just want to stimulate a useless and wasteful argument?

B

Big Rik

"bait boats a bluddy nuicence."

So it's not a constructive and well tempered discussion then, just drunken ramblings from a non-sensical buffoon.

M

MaNick

;-)

NO!.. Mels right again, and you lot are wrong!....

I know what his problem is!... you cant operate them with one arm!... so they are actually discriminatory, and when this new law comes in, you will BE MADE to take notice!...

C

Cakey

I always operate mine with one arm,now got a strap that goes round ne neck and holds the controller at the right height and rod goes in the other.............

M

MaNick

CAKEY!... a one armed person cant do that!, they are illegal!... BAN THEM!...

I'm telling you!.... YOU WILL BE MADE TO TAKE NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!....

;-)

C

Cakey

A one armed person cant reel in either though so we had better ban fishing too

M

MaNick

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats that solved!.... shut the site down and take up golf?... can a one armed person do that?..

Back to the BAIT BOATS then.... I think they are ok used in the right places, but the debate was about a particular modle....

I dont think they will become any more popular than they already are, the price isn't the real off putting thing, and most waters that dont want them have already banned them anyway....

I could get my baits right up the other end of the sonning pit if they were allowed on there!