Florida Keys Fishing holiday

D

Dave Dowson 2

Finally persuaded the missus to allow me to take the family to Islamorada in the Florida Keys next year (August 2005)
I intend to go to the area John Wilson and Chris Tarrant fished on John Wilsons fishing safari`s.
Has anyone been or does anyone know of any good web sites. Its going to cost me a fortune and I want the money spent wisely. Any help/info greatly recieved.
Tight Lines
Dave

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Look up John Rawles using Google. He works a boat out of Bradwell marina in Essex and another at Islomarada in the keys.

I've been recently and Islormarada is the place to be, don't miss the "World wide sportsman" shop, its the best fishy type place I've ever been in.

John Rawles also sends out a CD-ROM of his boat and the type of fishing he covers which is mostly light line stuff, and a 100Ib Tarpon on 20Ib test is great fun.

Key West is also great for the fishing crack, I go out of Garrison Bite with a guy called Jack Kelly aboard Windy Day, I dont think Jack runs a web site, he must be 78, but he is the man.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Have you done any fishing on the Gulf side of Florida Murray ?(around Sanibel Island/Fort Myers area)

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
Dave Dowson 2,hi now i wouldn't normall tell people to post on another forum as i
feel it's down to personal choice ect,but in this instance i know Keith Arthur posts
on there and he goes their regually and will have plenty of info to give you.when
he see's the words Florida Keys!,he posts
under the name fblues (after his fishing radio show)he's on most nights ,and he's
very emfusiastic about the Florida Keys!.
and he'll be pleased to give you loads of info im'm sure.

so post a new thread on the coarse forum
and i'm sure he'll reply.(i'l keep a check
and bttt it till he see's it)

you'll have to join before you post.

check it out