What's happened

• Thread starter Ron Troversial Clay
  • Start date
R

Ron Troversial Clay

I was looking back four years on FM recently and came across the following names:

Goose Ganderton, Philip Inzani, Alan Roe, Rob Brownfield, Sedge, David Will, Bird's Nest, Brummie Williams, and a few others I could name.

They were all prolific posters a few years ago.

I wonder what has happened to them?

W

Wolfman Woody

Happen they got fed up keep reading about South Africa.

:eek:)

Iceman

Reaction score
A MUSHROOM CLOUD HAS JUST BEEN SPOTTED OVER ROTHERHAM !!!!

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Mind you Ed, I believe that other than Graham, you are the oldest member of FM and did some of the earliest posting.

How do you manage to endure all this piss taking after so many years?

B

Big Rik

I think you'll find that David Will and Birds Nest still post on here.

David Will is now Deecy and BN is still Birds Nest 2.
Brummie Williams has sort of given up for the moment, but he'll be back in a year or two.

Alan Roe posts occasionally still, especially when the word centrepin is mentioned.

Phil Inzani extended his contract in Paris and sort of gave up.

Goose and Rob B, don't know, shame though.

Sedge.......
mmmmmmm nuff said.

T

The Monk

Spoke to Brummy recently on OM, I guess a few of these guys change their names, nothing worst than someone posting under a false name, it should be stopped

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Aye , once a true monk, now a false one.

When are you going to re-take your vows?

J

jason fisher

ron alan roe is now just called alan an his last post was half past 7 last night.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"Mind you Ed, I believe that other than Graham, you are the oldest member of FM and did some of the earliest posting.

How do you manage to endure all this piss taking after so many years?"

You get hardened to the piss taking Ron ....And I do give a little bit out myself ..

I was one of the first to post on here--It was when the forum first started and Graham needed a few posts just to give it a kick start .....

M

Malcolm Bason

Another who springs to mind is Mike Fiddler? I know he then posted as 'Stormin Norman', but have'nt seen him post under that name either?

B

Big Rik

he's still about and watches the forum, just doesn't post, unless there is something he feels strongly about.

D

Dave O'L

Good to hear everyone's still about.
It's hard work & time consuming posting - just like drugs????
I used to get so much stick from the missus sitting in front of the PC. I find now that I don't have the time & feel a bit frightened that if I start again I'll get re-addicted??????
Still looking gorgeous Malc - still remember that jolly jape of yours!

Just to be a bit a controversial, at times I felt that a few threads were, shall we say, leaning a little to the right of the old 'brown shirts' in their opinions!

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Yes , How is Wendy?

Nice to see you back Dave. I'm trying to work out your blinking mug shot.

You're not really like that are you?

By the way my cousin Brian is doing well in the Olympic Decathlon.....:eek:)