The latest must-have...

Colin Smith 3

Reaction score
Every thread you read has some comment in it by Big Rik- so does he ever get near the bankside or is he tied to his PC?
no, wait a minute, he has the latest must-have for carpers... the laptop with mobile technology.
You can just see it.. set up the rods, put the bivvy up, put the kettle on, answer my emails. lol

R

Ron Troversial Clay

The latest must have device for carp anglers, and barbel anglers for that matter is the new electronic ergonomically designed boilie and pellet drill.

No more having to be taken to hospital with a barbed boilie needle in your finger. No more having those Halibut pellets break in half when you finally get a hole through them This modern drill uses high speed dentist drill technology. A small drill bit revolves at 35,000 RPM, driven by an air motor. The boily or pellet is held by a pneumatically operated vice with APSADG technology. Capable of drilling 200 baits a minute this device is a most for all modern carp anglers.

The device comes in a Real Tree high class carrying case and is personally endorsed by the Great Jules.

Price only ?6500.00

Compressed gas canisters or small petrol driven compressors are extra.

Be seen with one of these. Or have the dulcet tones of the compressor pervade the silence of the carp lake, or the noise of the boozing party.

Become a great carp angler. Order one today.

W

Wolfman Woody

I can now join those few anglers who have had the privilege of fishing with Rik and can swear to it that he always carries with him the nearest thing to a PC, his XDA II(?) phone.

About the only thing he used it for whilst I was with him was looking for the nearest fast food shops and take-aways. :eek:)

B

Big Rik

nearly every thread on here has a comment on it by Big Rik because he's a moderator and has to make sure you cheeky norvern feckers are behaving yourselves.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
And he bollocks me every time he sees me, and I've done nowt, except be a notherner.

I put it down to jealousy 'cos he wasn't born 'up north'.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Just when I thought I was making amends between north and South, and after my trip to the smoke, The divide is opened up all over again.