Sales pitch

C

Chris Bishop

Never mind election day and the next five years. Forget the economy, the NHS and the Euro. Let's get onto the important issues of the day.

Like who's just spent a mint on the Harris sale..?

I got several fave lures (Rapalas, Invincibles etc...) for half price, some spinnerbaits I've never heard of and a load of skirts.

Anyone else fallen by the wayside today..?

S

Stewart Bloor

''I got... a load of skirts''
and there was me thinking TV was what you took with you on those long winter pike weekends...

P

Philip Inzani

Chris, how much are Rapalas over there ? From time to time I am finding them in sales over here for about 3 quid each...medium shad rap, things like that, I seem to remeber they where quite a bit more expensive back there ?

C

Chris Bishop

Skirts Stew. The little rubber ones that go on spoons, spinner baits etc that get chewed up by fish in no time and cost an arm and a leg to replace.

Rapalas Phil - can be ?8.99 for a J13 or ?11.99 for a Shad Rap, which means I don't buy 'em that often. Harris are poking a few out for half price.

Rob, the Harris Summer sale mate. It's like the Winter sale, but, well, in the Summer.

R

Rob Brownfield

Never knew it was on....grrrrrrrrr.....I usually get a letter through the post about it

P

Philip Inzani

bloody hell what a rip off world we live in....belive it or not the guys over here think they are being conned and jump over the boarder to Belgium to get their tackle!

N

Nicky Garbutt

me i got an nils master spearhead the only promble that it said floating but after 2 casts it turned in to sinking.

does anyone know were i can still get em cause there working for the tees pike