Pressure - avoid it!

W

Wolfman Woody

Got my barrow out yesterday and noticed that the tyre was a bit flat. Got the old foot pump out of the boot of the car and pumped it up until it was rock hard.

I was inside on my PC here, wifie outside cutting the grass (as she should) and there was one hell of a loud bang. It sounded like a massive fuse blowing, but neither of us could work out what it was.

More than an hour later and I went to move my barrow, the tyre has blown completely out. Luckily this was not my carp barrow, but a builders wheelbarrow.

The lesson is still there though, don't over-inflate your tyres. Check them with a pressure guage. Imagine if it was a carp barrow and fully loaded ? mile from your car.

Anybody want to buy a builders wheelbarrow, MOT run out?

W

Wolfman Woody

Less of it Monk!!!

I bought some shirts in the sale on Saturday. XL because I always wanted a big collar, I have a thick neck to go with the thick head. Normally XLs give me quite a lot of room, but these are tight. Not so much around the gut, but around the shoulders and arms and over the back. If I was still in training I'd be doing a "Hulk" on them and ripping em to shreds. Sizes are getting smaller, don't you think?

R

Rodney Wrestt

LOL, Jeff, women say that.....not to me you understand, I mean clothes wise....ahem.