Jeff Woodhouse Angle

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
An excellent read Jeff. Not just casting in and catching or not catching fish, it's a really enjoyable story, I hope you will be doing more.

Reaction score
Very nice Jeff. How come when I fish it I never have half dressed ladies watching me. I seem to end up with half dressed men:)
Still a few pints and most things look good to me.

J

jason fisher

can't have that i've got to go an catch a bigger one now you're catching me up on thames barbel size, might give it a go with te seeds though i've just about run out of ground bait.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Big Les my fishing mate has just started mixing Red Band Conditioner at 25/75 with his groundbait, he reckons the tench are going crazy for it, and theres no doubt he is outcatching all at the moment, he prepares it by covering with boiling water,putting a cover on and leaving overnight, liquid used for groundbait mix.

Excellent read Jeff, like being there watching you.

J

john conway

Nice article Jeff, it?s brightened up another Monday dinnertime at work.

W

Wolfman Woody

Thanks guys.

The "last night" int he article was, in fact, the 8th August. Went again last night and this time took the last pack of Barbicle with me. BLANKED!!!

To be fair, I hadn't been except once since because there was so much loose weed floating around that 1 minute's fishing resulted in 2 minutes trying to get all this filamentous algae off the line. So in that time no other bait has gone in and we need to get the fish visiting our area again. It can't have been my fault either because both Fred and Frank Guttfield blanked also.

M

Mel Crighton

Got to hand it to you Mate, a lovely informative read, well done.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Managed my first double of the Ribble a few weeks back and just like you Jeff i had forgot my camera. Never mind we will always have the memory. As usual a excellent read.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think photo's are everything, although nice to have. I still have a photo of my first 5lb+ chub waiting to be developed from last year. Like you say Bryan, it's the memory that counts.

Reaction score
I like photos. My memory plays tricks on me at my age:)
The one thing I never carry are scales. Just not interested in weights.

Reaction score
Oh my I have just read it again. The lady was waving her hands in front of the light! Woops I thought you meant boobs! Got sex on my mind for some reason, must be that time of month for me:) Back to the vodka.

F

Frothey

nice one jeff, no carp though?

that picture in the top left underneath your "hat shot" kinda looks like the last thing i remember when talking to you about women drivers who dont have insurance or tax.....never seen a punch so fast!

W

Wolfman Woody

Stuart, I'd hazzard a good guess as to who you had in mind when you thought I said waving her "boobs" about. Naughty boy!

T'other Stuart (Skive) - Nearly catching you now (although not like that).

Dave, I wondered where that picture came from. I thought I was doing my limp-wrist routine for you and Skive.

F

Frothey

you could start a caption comp.....

"i'm 93 and got all my old teeth you know.....who's nicked my walking stick?"