Amazon

W

Wolfman Woody

Is it me? Why do I feel I cannot trust this Amazon company? My son has bought loads of stuff through them and I buy from several sites off the net, but I get very nervous with Amazon.

It's a good write-up Graham and the product looks very good. I want one, but I'm scared to click that final "accept" button. Will someone please convince me Amazon is a pukka company and not out to rip me off.

S

Stuart Bullard 3

You will not get a more "pukka" on line company Cheeky. They are the brand name for online buying.

I have used them loads of times with no problems at all.

S

Shrek

One of the few online companies I've not had a problem with at all. Very good service.

M

Mel Crighton

CM, I use Amazon for all my on line book purchases for my student sons and good service it is too, it is the best that I have used in this category.

J

jason fisher

never had any problems with amazon other than things turning up at my house 2 days early an me not being there to recieve em.
i don't think anything has turned up on the day it's supposed to everything has been early.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I've made several online purchases from Amazon.co.uk and had nothing but first class service.

J

john conway

I buy all my books from Amazon, about one a month plus most of my CD's. Excelent sevice so far.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I've had quite a few books from Amazon ---and some really good savings ....
Go on --Press the button Jeff!!

Never bought anything from E-Bay though ...I dont trust that one---
I have problems getting on to Ebay,it keeps asking me to sign in and when I try to it says that someone else is using my e-mail address .??

W

Wolfman Woody

Looks like I might then. It's that awfully nice Mr Marsden again convincing me to buy into these expander pellets, although I am more interested in putting some oils into floaters and boilies and even meat!

Oh go on then, what have I got Toulouse.

S

Shrek

Ed, why don't you ask it to mail you your username/password? You might have already registered and forgotten what the sign on was.

R

Rodney Wrestt

They are also doing a set of 3 (food savers, the same item in clear instead of amber plastic)for a lower price than when I got mine and did the review, now they're ?9.97 per set. It comes with a spare valve to knock up your own bigger box for larger batches if required.....my review is HERE

Here is the set [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001M0G38/qid=1093276026/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/202-1242552-5815032"]Take a look[/ame]

W

Wolfman Woody

Hey well that looks even better value Rodney, and you get a wine stopper.

Will it stopper my wife from emptying the bottle though????

R

Rodney Wrestt

No but used correctly it can prevent the usual w(h)ine about the bottle being empty. I choose to let the bottle breath and drain as it often leads to a pleasant evening.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Adrian --I'm sick of asking --I've tried changing my user name ,changing my password I even set a new e-mail address up and it still says someone else is using it

Ergo

Reaction score
I have one of these pumps from Leeda, they are excellent. It seems to be the same size as the one illustrated and better than the smaller ones.

I use it form making my Jelly Pellets, strawbeery flavour atm. In winter I use gelatine and curry powder.

All this talk of food is making me hungry :p

Simon Gagg

Reaction score
I HAVE JUST ORDERED ONE IS THE IDEA JUST TO TURN FLOATERS INT SINKERS OR CAN YOU USE IT FOR OTHER STUFF?
CHEERS

T

tom riordan

I have just found an interesting article on how to make Jelly Pellets using a bait pump. I have just made up a batch using a strawberry jelly and it looks and smells like I have made myself some tutti-frutti expanders, I will be trying them out tomorrow on the local tench.