Good service for batteries

W

Wolfman Woody

I needed soem camera batteries yesterday, those little button types. Found a website here and ordered them.

Prices were good, but the best of all was, I ordered them at 12:30 Monday and they were delivered here at 8:30 this morning. Panasonic batteries as well, I'm well pleased and would recommend them.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Now thats what I call service Cheeky. I had occasion last week to buy a broadband filter for the phone, ?9.95 in the local shop. I looked on the web, ?1.89 plus ?2 p&p. Ordered over the phone and it it was there next morning. Isn't it nice when you get good service eh!

By the way Cheeky have you ever looked at this site for camera gear?

here

P

Phil Heaton

I've bought lures twice from Lure Shack and both times had next day delivery....it cannot get any better

R

Rodney Wrestt

I'd recomend 7 day shop as well, they are also very good for camera media and photo paper.

T

tom riordan

I bought a chub rucksack from bennetts of sheffield and got next day delivery, I think they were the people Cheeky did a trial out on another thread earlier in the month? 7 day shop brilliant as well bought 2 cameras from them no problems at all, I think a lot of English shops are now getting net savvy and realising that to make online shopping work they need to have the gear in stock and get it out to the customer on time. I have used Ebuyer a lot to buy computer components, they used to be hit and miss with a bad reputation on the newsgroups but they seem to have got their act together as well and I feel a lot more confident ordering off them.

W

Wolfman Woody

Tried 7 day shop once before on Rik's (? I think ?) recommendation.

Stuff took nearly 2 weeks to arrive. Luckily I wasn't in a desperate hurry for it. Prices were good though.

W

Wolfman Woody

Didn't realise that Graham. Avoiding VAT I'll bet since the Channel Islands aren't part of the European Eunion.

Milo

Reaction score
I ordered a set of roof bars for my car from Roofbox.co.uk, and selected the 3-5 day delivery option, and they arrived the next day... beat that!

Milo

Reaction score
Rats, I meant 2-3 day not 3-5... still very good though!

W

Wolfman Woody

"... beat that!"

Well, I once booked a shipment for "Next Day" delivery to London. Dropped the parcel off at just after 2 pm and the goods were delivered by Deadline Couriers at 3:25 the SAME day.

Beat that!!!!

Is this a competition now? :)

W

Wolfman Woody

Got a free pen the other day that I never ordered, delivery one month before they're due to be released!!!

Beat that!

Forgot to mention but along with the batteries (see original posting) there was a sweet inn the packet as well. Very nice of them, unless someone had dropped it in by accident. Anyway, it didn't poison me. UuuurrrrghhhH!

Milo

Reaction score
I got my tea made without even asking! Beat that! (hmmm... she must be up to something!)

F

Frothey

friends have got a few cameras from 7dayshop, only 1 caught by the vatman so far. tehy have in the small print htat you MAY be subject to import tax....if caught!