2 man bivvies

Gary

Reaction score
No doubt this is a topic that has been more than covered in previous postings but with new product coming around all of the time, I need some advise.

I am looking for a 2 man bivvy and am considering one of the following

JRC STI 2 Man
Hutchy Cabrio 2 man
Chub Cyfish 2 Man
Wychwood SPD and 2 man dome

I am looking at a two man simply for the winter or long sessions. ?Why for the winter?? you might ask, well we all get wet in the winter so I would very much like the extra room to allow me the luxury of sitting on a bank chair inside, stow my gear inside and to stand up and get into water proofs etc.

Has anyone got any comments, recommendations, gotchas etc for one of the above?

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gary,
I think my son has one for sale, about six month old. His mate and himself got it between them but now fish waters where there is not enough room, so they bought overwraps.
I'm not sure of the make, if you are interested he lives in Cheshire.

Gary

Reaction score
Baz, would be interested to find out what make. cheers

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll get hold of him tomorrow Gary and let you know. I know it's in good nick, they only used it about three times, the pair of plebs.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gary,
My lad has put it on E-Bay.
He wants ?50 for it, and it is a J.R.C. Defender Extreme.
His last block or day is tomorrow, so if your'e interested you will have to get on there sharpish.

P

pons

I have a Wychwood two man geodesic,double skinned and very spacious.
Easy to put up,and good for winter and long stay,can be bought for about ?100 discounted in the carp mags.
I am also trying out a Nash Hog brolley system,which is smaller but handy for shorter sessions,and seems good,though a bit dear at ?200 plus,but is well made and thought out.
The Pons.

PREDATOR

Reaction score
i,ve just bought a jrc sti 2 man
i put it up in back garden and there,s plenty of room for a bed chair and my carp chair when the weather turns foul
the hight is i belive 140cm,s it comes with a winter skin 4 oz material and i only got it because i went to local carp water and it was highly recomeded and very good value for the money it come with very good holding down pegs aswell