Newbie from Ireland

kevin o connor

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Kevin and I live in Wexford in Ireland. Hoping to get some help and tips that can help me improve my catch rate , which is really bad . I enjoy a bit of craic and friendly banter, and can be a bit of a wind-up merchant:wh

pushomikuor

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Kevin and I live in Wexford in Ireland. Hoping to get some help and tips that can help me improve my catch rate , which is really bad . I enjoy a bit of craic and friendly banter, and can be a bit of a wind-up merchant:wh

Glad to meet someone from Wexford. I am from India, and would visiting there in a few months (if all goes well). Would you mind telling me about the kinds of fishes available there in abundance? Thanks ;)

Purushyottam Ghoshronald Cruzag

Last edited:

kevin o connor

Reaction score
Glad to meet someone from Wexford. I am from India, and would visiting there in a few months (if all goes well). Would you mind telling me about the kinds of fishes available there in abundance? Thanks ;

To be honest, it would depend on the type of fishing you are looking for. There is not a lot of coarse fishing available in Wexford. It would be mainly sea fishing and some game fishing. How long do you hope to be here for?
If you get in touch with me nearer the time I might be able to meet up with you and sort out some fishing for you.
Thanks for all the greetings lads. I mainly coarse fish, some river fishing and a commericial(if that is not a rude word). There are no coarse lakes in my area.:j