33lb common

steve doyle

Reaction score
Hi all its been a while, as anyone fished at Fairlands Valley Park in Stevenage. Cos i had a 33lb common last Saturday.I got the photos back and it looks quite small. Is this a common thing with common carp.Im trying to sort out my scanner so you all can see it.Ill try and post it later

IanD

Reaction score
Steve,
Could be down to the camera angle etc. Sometimes does that to me. I had a very nice 21lb mirror the other week and the way the guy was standing over me as opposed to down low and right in front he made it look very inferior

B

Big Rik

as long as you weighed it right and you know it was 33, then what difference does it make?

Unless of course you show us the photos and it looks 10lb, then we'll all call you a fekkin' liar.

steve doyle

Reaction score
Thanks chaps. Im still trying to sort out my crap scanner. Im sure you all wont be disapointed.

B

Big Rik

get yourself a digi camera and throw the scanner at the retard that took your crap photo.

two birds, one stone etc etc

boz

Reaction score
Well done on your common mate.I always photograph both sides of the fish,sometimes they look bigger when held one way than the other.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Surely you dont want them to look bigger you just want them to look what they are .....