the bait of losers

James Skinner

Reaction score
dear veiwers i have bnot been a fisherman for long but even i know that this bait is rubbish i have yet to experience a fish caught on this peice o crud

B

Big Rik

James

is everything you buy complete crap, or are you at fault?

Well obviously you're at fault for not checking whether a product is any good first.
Or is it that a 'bad workman blames his tools' ?

I know loads of people that bait with Antbait products and catch loads of fish.

Maybe you need to learn how to fish...

John Jones

Reaction score
Dear James.

I think you are being somewhat harsh. If Graham says it's good, then I for one believe him.

On a more general point, it is true that more anglers are caught with the latest wonder bait than fish. Anglers are like computer nerds. They have to have the latest gizmo whether it's any good or not.

B

Big Rik

Latest Postings

James Skinner
Posted: 07/09/04 13:25:00 PM
dear veiwers i have bnot been a fisherman for long but even i know that this bait is rubbish i have yet to experience a fish caught on this peice o crud
Debate this in the forum

James Skinner
Posted: 06/09/04 10:55:00 AM
in this reveiw i am reveiwing a really poor peice of kit which broke after only 1lb fish which is minute
Debate this in the forum

James Skinner
Posted: 12/07/04 13:04:00 PM
i do not agree with you i beleive that this was an absouloute waste of time using this equiptmant and it was the poorest day fishing i have had

F

Frothey

matchballs are groundbait, they dissolve. do you reel in and the baits gone? ;)

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
James learn to fish with the old favourites first then you can afford to play with new baits because you know everything else is ok.

F

Fred Bonney

I tried out a tin of these and they do exactly what it say's on the tin.
Being more of a loose feed merchant,rather than groundbaiter,I found them useful,but not necessarily a permanent item in my bag.

M

michael rouse

Load of crud???I used those Groundbait balls and had 100lbs of carp on it in eight hours!

M

michael rouse

Only Joking.Never worked for me before but i know sea anglers who swear by it!