What Ails You?

G

Gerald Fish

Nice and amusing article.
What about all those Fly fishermen? 12 or more false casts before letting the fly hit the water. Strain on wrist, arm and shoulder. Match fishermen who cast every 5 seconds with a pouch of feed fired in between casts. Sure to get Arthritic joints and rhumatism.
My excuse to get out fishing on a sickie from work is Migrain.
Kepp the funnies coming, I,m on the lookout for your book.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

I get migraines often but they have never kept me from work. I take a pink pill when they come one and are gone in minutes.

The worst is to get a migraine when you are driving.

One of the most frustrating things these days is that I can't cast a fly as far as I could. It's caused by tennis elbow that keeps my casting out of plane.

B

Big Rik

tennis elbow is easily combatted with an epicondylitis clasp.
It puts pressure on the tendons and cures it.

Couple of quid from sports shops.

R

Richard Huggett 1

I get a funny feeling in my right arm sometimes.......and my sight goes blurry.

I can only count to 47..............

E

EC

Rik I have been unable to fish comfortably for 2 months, and havent been at all for 4 weeks, whilst doing a bit of beachcasting into a strong wind in July, I seem to have strained some tendons to such a degree I can't pick up, say, a cup of tea without discomfort!

Have you got a link for the clasp you describe please mate?

I got anti inflammatory pills from the doc but they just gave me the sh*ts!

Cheers

EC

F

Frothey

throwing stick forearm can be a real bugger.....normally occours after a bought of baitgun forearm...

K

Kevin Perkins

Gerald
You say you are looking for my book? Details of how to get the 'Donald and Damien' booklet are given elsewhere on the site. Or am I supposed to be doing something else? (I certainly am not planning to, now, or in the future)

Regards

Kevin

T

The Monk

Piles, well quite a few of them

too many long hours on a cold canal bank, sat on a basket