Power Top Kits

L

Lee Poultney

I've just bought a pole that comes with two power top 2's.

Each section is around a metre long so when together they are too long for a holdall.

I believe that you need to put the elastic through both sections so how can I store them?

Joskin

Reaction score
You need to elasticate both sections and either store them in preston innovations top tubes or use a small horse shoe shaped item knowen as a dooburry. Either method that you choose requires you to take the top two kit apart for storeage

R

Richard Huggett 1

Ah...I can answer that 'cos I bought some once. I got them from....I can't remember now.
A company called MILO make some, as do Preston Innovations.
Try looking at tackle shop that deals in match gear...Danson Angling on 0208 2989055/9090 or Harrisons Tackle on 0500 118023 or Bowlers Angling on 0208 9847533

Hope that helps..

JaMsTeR

Reaction score
I agree. I have recently purchased a pack of dooburry's and they are a great little invention.

N

NottmDon

If you cant get doobrys you can do an home made job with one of those bendy straws from McDonalds. Cut either side of the corrugated bit on the straw, slit it in half and use in the same manner as a doobry.

F

Frank Hanlon

in my power tops the bigger section fits inside the the smaller section and because the elastic is set right (not too tight) I'm able to gently pull the sections apart and fold them so that the thinnist part of of the top two is against the thickist part of the top two then I put this in a tube of its own, try it and let us know if your sections are the same....Frank