What do you want ?

Grumpy

Reaction score
Had an interesting, and heated, meeting on Saturday night with a number of diverse people including a tackle manufacturer, couple of businessmen, carp anglers etc etc that went well into the early hours concerning just what would be the best approach to establising a unified voice for Carp anglers. We carried out a similar survey of coarse anglers in general elsewhere and am curious as to whether the answers would be the same. As it is unlikely that any of you here would have read the other survey we carried out it would provide some interesting comparisons.
So, what would be your perfect set-up, what would you want from it, what would you expect ? And so on. I know about the Carp Unity thing and various others across Europe but I wonder if you have ever actually been asked what you would support, not finacially as a charity isn't the answer and assuming it didn't cost you anything.
Try and keep the responses sensible please, ... the provision of lap dancers at venues etc is not an option.

S

Stuart Dennis 2

I'd want equality for all. Not some glorified 'boys club' where the only selection to join was based on how many times you can get up the ass of a carp publisher or retain more points the more you sing a brand to death whether tested or not!

The first objective for me would be to rip out all levels of piering, and by that I mean enforce equality so each member actually feels like they are a member and not a follower of wannabee's!

Grumpy

Reaction score
Some sanity at last. YAY!!!!!
Can't cope with two threads at once Stuart, see you on the Get what you desrve' one