Korda Running Rig

F

Frothey

And the wide eyed swivels are good for helicopter rigs....

like the rubbing trace idea, been thinking of using a short bit of heavy flouro on leadcore ban waters.

Richard Savage

Reaction score
Well written, Graham.
This is what I have been looking for.
There is one other thing I like about this product, and that is the clear and precise assembly instructions on the rear of the packet. This will show the novice anglers, (like myself) the correct way of assembling the rig. Something that alot of companies dont seem to do, but take for granted. Thus leaving the beginner and novice anglers totally in the dark. Therefore either not touching the product or trying it out and getting it all wrong, being detrimental to fish saftey and the future of fishing to us all.

<?))))><.???`?.R1k?.???`?.?><((((?>

W

Wolfman Woody

I had bought one of these packs after fishing with Rik. He uses the rubber buffers with his sliding rigs, but in different sort of way again. I just thought that it was nice to buy one pack with 5 of everything in so you can try them.

Some companies just make all the different items available in packs of 20 or more and that way puts the cost beyond the normal wallet (not yours, of course, Graham) for a trial. They are top notch and there's plenty of ideas forming in my head now about ways to use them.

F

Frothey

nash tends to put fairly good instructions on the back o fhis packets too..

ron stubbs

Reaction score
grahams feeder rig shoes the snap link without a rubber sleeve .dont do it.I tried these new links on a carp rig but on striking on a run i found i had no hook length .not snapped but hook length swivel gone as well.I found the problem when walking round the lake with my floater rod .as the rod bounced i watched the floater controler disconect itselfe.i was later adviced to slide a rubber tube over the link.I hope this helps someone else from losing a hard earner fish. ron s.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Very observant Ron, and you're right. I do use a silicon sleeve over the link, as on the link to the feeder, but took it off for the picture so the link could be seen. I should have mentioned that and have now edited the caption to say as much. So thanks for pointing it out.