image problem

M

Maria Thomas

Hi Jason,
there seems to be a problem with the images you're submitting, the image name isn't being copied by the browser into the image name box. Can you let me know what browser it is you're using?

Also, if you could just check that the image name is in the image name box above the submit button before you click submit, that'd be great. Cheers.

J

jason fisher

explorer 6 on XP, when i press the upload button on the pop up window which appears after you press browse, nothing seems to happed till i press the submit button.
are you recieving the images and they just aren't being linked.

J

M

Maria Thomas

Hi Jason,
Sorry, I missed your reply here.
Can I just clarify, does the browser not allow you to look through your files to select the image you want to upload?

M

Maria Thomas

Sorry, I think I understand now. Yep, that's how it works, first you use the upload button to upload the file, and then you click submit to add all those details together, just clicking the upload button on its own ads the image to the server, but it doens't give it a name, album etc.

J

jason fisher

sorry been off line for a couple of days, it gives me the window with the upload button after i press browse, but then when i've found the file and press the upload button it just puts the name in the second popup window not on the original. then i press submit and it says it's been delivered but leftme unsure as to ifanything has really happened as there's still no file name in the original window.