The Alternative Angler ? Sewin and Sadness

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I?m sure I speak for all when I say that we sympathise with Kevin. Hopefully everything will come right again very soon. We?ll miss the humour. There?s not enough of it these days.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin,

Sincere condolances and deepest sympathy on your loss.

For what it is worth I for one have always thoroughly enjoyed your articles which have been a welcome touch of humour to otherwise mundane and boring Fridays.

C

Coops

Kev

Sympathies on yours and your families loss.

My Dad has just been diagnosed with stomach cancer, so I think I'm about to endure the same agony.

And having written for this site I know just how difficult it is to write seriously, let alone with humour, so fully understand your withdrawal for a while. I sincerely hope you come back again with recharged batteries as I really enjoy your alternative point of view.

L

Les Clark

Kevin, So sorry for you and your wife`s loss.
Thank`s for all the laugh`s you have given us and come back soon.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

My condolences on your families loss

Come back soon.

Kevin Padley

Reaction score
Kevin,
May I offer my condolancies and sympathy for your current problems.
I have read your articles for a while now and have often had a chuckle at them, when you feel like trying to make us smile again I will be glad to read your offerings again.
Best wishes
Kevin Padley

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Kevin, its amazing you managed to write anything at all with all that going on in your life and I would like to offer my condolences to you and yours.

Your pieces will be missed, of course they will, but maybe sometime in the future you will grace our screens once again, I look forward to that day.

P.S....It wouldn't go amiss for all the people on this site to at least try and sell one of your books to a friend, It was us, after all, who persuaded you to lay out your hard earned cash for our benefit.

Just a thought.

alan

Reaction score
So sorry to hear that Kevin, i was planning to ask for another copy of the book, but i will wait while you get everything sorted out.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Kevin, thank you for all your contributions of the past.

May I wish your family and yourself well over the coming weeks.

J

jason fisher

sorry to hear that kevin, don't worry we'll be ready for a good laugh when you come back.
p.s. did you get my cheque because you haven't cashed it and i aint got my book either?

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
My sympathy for your situation. Your writing is appreciated by all of us. I hope you find time for an occasional piece in the future otherwise that bounder Bumblebee will be back...

J

john conway

Kevin,

Please accept my sincere condolences and deepest sympathy on your loss.
Thanks for all the laughs and good reads over the last year or so.

Regards

John

T

The Monk

deepest condolenses Kevin and thanks for the material you have sent in over the years

Kindest regards

W

Wolfman Woody

Heartfelt sympathies Kevin.

The book is marvellous, give it a little more time.

As for your regular articles, they have brought small rays of sunshine into our boring and mundane lives every Friday. Come back as soon as you feel able.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Deepest Sympathy to you and your family Kevin ...You'll know when it is the right time to come back.....

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Just been through it mate, not nice. Keep ya chin up and look forward to your return hopefully soon.

R

Richard Huggett 1

Deepest sympathies to you and your family Kevin, my wife and I offer you all the very best wishes for the future.

You will know when the time is right to return to us here...until that time, we shall miss you.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Kevin only been reading your articles for the last year and have enjoyed every one. When the time is right i hope you will make us all chuckle once again.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

J

John Hepworth

My sincere condolences Kevin. My wife's family went through a similar ordeal a couple of years back with her dad so we can empathise.