Annual FM Carp Day!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
This'll be the third (?) year we're off to Walthamstow for one days carping to shoot the gas and gas the roto! 9th November 2004. Thats Rik, me, Wol, Roto and Cakey, anyone else is absolutely welcome as always. Always a giggle, always a crack. For details ask cakey, Rik, roto or Wol on here.

A special extended warm welcome goes out to our very own Len Foster this year too! (right cakey?)

C

Cakey

"Does any London based [or anyone else] fancy a get together sometime in the near future?
Pick a water and meet up for a session. I have transport, so it need not be in London, anywhere within reason :)

Len."

Ok Len meet you there !

ps he only posted this 3 years ago and we aint seen him yet !

C

Cakey

whats this ......you lot fishing one and Im across the road on the higher ?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I remembered his name but forgot that it was him (old loyal Len) who set us all up for meeting in the first f***ing place! Well found Cakey!

C

Cakey

just heard from Len ....he says .............
"Walthamstow is fine with me. Although I got transport, I'd sooner get London Underground to B/horse Road. Much bloody quicker, about 15 minutes on Tube from Pimlico as opposed to a 45 minute drive through London, thats on a good day!

Oh, I don't do Sundays either...sorry :(
I have 2 Daughters and Sunday is spent with them :)

Len "

C

Cakey

we meet outside the gates where it says pumping sta....in Ferry Lane

M

Malcolm Bason

Daventry, Cakey!

M1, M25, A10, A406, and then I'd be well and truly lost!

I'll watch the thread and see how it develops.

C

Cheeky Monkey too

Ain't it just before the old Durex factory (clockwise) on the north circular?

Have they finished that road yet? Must have been the longest modification to a major road since the Romans arrived.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Come on Malcolm, It wuld be great to finally meet you. Don't be thinking we all live on the doorstep, cos we don't.

J

jason fisher

i would love to come along but work an other shite get in the way unfortunately.

M

Malcolm Bason

Work is a possible problem for me too, unless I can throw a sickie?? Depends on how many I have to throw around that time LOL

"Come on Malcolm, It wuld be great to finally meet you"

Ha, ha - You ain't missed much Stu, just ask Rik, we have met a couple of times!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Yea he said.....Wahaaa...

For clarity, it's one day, no ights, just one day. Thats up in the morning, drive to lake then off agin when it gets dark!

C

Cakey

and it only 70 miles from Daventry
and 24 hours from Tulsa

post code is...N17 9NH

and Len is a really nice geezer

M

Malcolm Bason

45 mins to the M25 then..............

..and 3 hrs there on in LOL

Which ressy will ya be fishing?