I GOT A BUDGET!

• Thread starter John Pickering 1
  • Start date
J

John Pickering 1

Hey,
im a student so as u can imagine i aint the richest of people on the planet. Most of my money goes on the buses or the trains. Did you know that a student bus pass cost ?280 for the year. it works out cheaper for me to catch the bus ocasionaly and get my mum to take me every now and then than to buy a bus pass!!
Anyway, i aint got a huge amount of money to play with so could somebody please tell me where i can get cheap bait. Im talkin really cheap! Also if it would be cheaper to make my own can someone tell me how to do it" i gota rough idea but apart from dat im screwed!!

Ta

John

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
For the time being leave boilies alone. As a rule you only get what you pay for(!!). Go to an animal feed store and buy tigers and maize etc, prepare them yourself and freeze what you don't use.

stu

Reaction score
Just bait or feed and bait ?

If I was really strapped for cash I'd go and buy a sack of CSL pellets from a local farm feed outlet (sold as sheep food). You can get a full sack for ?6. Just fish corn, bread, worms etc etc over it.

B

Big Rik

sack of ewe nuts ?4.25
sack of maize ?7.00

The maize will last all year and the ewe nuts will last at least a month or two.

Total bait for the year... about ?30.

Alternatively, stop being a tax burden and a skiving illiterate sponger.
Get off your arse, get a job and buy some bloody bait.

?30...
That's a good bottle of port.

J

John Pickering 1

lol i take great offense at that rik!! lol nah not really. i no wot the sereotype veiw of studnts is but i have got a job!! well.......... im gettin one! most of my money at the moment is stayin in the bank because i need money to go to brazil next year. also ill remember u said that when who come into A & E! Thats right, im becoming a nurse so when you come in ill make sure its very painfull for you!! lol jokes.

Anyways cheers for all the info ill get some of that stuff in my garage.

John

B

Big Rik

remember to keep the ewe nuts dry and away from the mice.

They love 'em.

M

Mel Crighton

Get yer b*m down to the local allotment and offer to dig over the compost heaps plenty of worms for bait there.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"wheres the use by date on the ones you supply ?"

On the print out on the front fiko.