Help finding a cheapy bivvy

Aaron Bennett

Reaction score
Can anybody help me locate a bivvy that i have just found on searching the web, its the Pro Action Shelter from good old argos, not top of the range i know but im on a tight budget and it appears big enough for the job, i have also taken a liking to the new leeda carp house but am having trouble locating this as well,any help with either whereabouts or veiws by anyone who owns either of the bivvys would be great, or if anyone is selling a cheap bivvy would be even better...

Darren George

Reaction score
For an extra 30 quid you can get a JRC defender dome. Trust me, it is MORE than worth it.

The proaction cheapy is fine for summer, but forget it in anything but fine weather.

I dont mean to be patronising, but surely you can get the proaction thing from your local argos? Or online from argos?

Do a search for JRC defender dome and you will find various places selling them, pay no more than 70 quid.

Aaron Bennett

Reaction score
Thanks for the info i shall look into the bivvy you have suggested, ref: the pro action have tried argos and nowhere has it in stock near me and it appears to be in the argos extra only...but i shall maybe pass on it...cheers

Aaron Bennett

Reaction score
Thanks Merv for that info im well interested, im new to fishingmagic.com so just finding my way around

Tim Ridge

Reaction score
Aaron in this weeks angling times carp section there is an add including a very similar shelter to the pro-action for ?19.
Hope this helps